Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Rant (but just a little one!)

In these dangerous times we all know the internet is not a safe place to be, what with phishing, viruses, spy ware, and hardware that will allow bloggers to remotely waterboard you via any of your computer's USB ports. So I view my bank's efforts at on-line security with approval, and I don't mind it when they periodically ask me to verify my identity using various security questions.

It does get a little problematic when I want to log in to my account and see if my paycheck has been deposited into my account, and the first question they ask me is to verify my account balance!!!

No wonder the financial system is floating belly-up like a dead guppy in that creepy aquarium at your dentist's office.

Sidereal

No comments:

Post a Comment